TREC Glutamine High Speed 500 g

  • TREC Glutamine High Speed 500 g
Producer: Trec
/ pcs.

Easy product returns

Buy a product and check it in your own time, at home.
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Show details
14 days to withdraw from the contract
Your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore you can make a return without providing a reason within 14 days.
No stress and worry
We care about your comfort, that's why our shop offers returns on favorable terms.
Easy returns wizard
All returns processed by our shop are managed in a easy-to-use returns wizard which gives you the ability to send a return parcel.

TREC Glutamine High Speed 500 g

GLUTAMINE HIGH SPEED is a well-dissolvable and well-absorbed supplement with easily assimilated l-glutamine. This is the most common amino acid in the human body, which can be conditionally necessary, for example, during intense physical activity.

GLUTAMINE HIGH SPEED contains clear L-glutamine with high micronization level, that significantly shortens the time from intake to complete absorption of amino acids into the bloodstream. GLUTAMINE HIGH SPEED is a product which quickly replenish L-glutamine levels in your daily diet as a tasty drink.


Glutamine is 1 from the 22 endogenic acids that means organism can product it in large amounts but in fact as much as 70% of demand for glutamine organism can produce by itself. The remaining 30% should be provided with food and nutrition supplements.

Product characteristics:

  • promotes healing of wounds due to the fact that it is essential for the propagation of fibroblasts that are necessary for this process,
  • strengthens the heart,
  • improves the functioning of the brain,
  • stabilizes blood sugar levels by preventing insulin from falling,
  • reduces the desire to reach for unhealthy products like alcohol or sweets,
  • suppresses the activity of catabolic processes in very effective way,
  • cure for post-workout muscle soreness,
  • increases endurance by systematically replenishing descending glycogen,
  • maintains the acidic basic balance,
  • removes unnecessary ammonia,
  • possitive effect on post-workout regeneration,
  • leads to an increase in the concentration of certain hormones, including hgH, which is important for growth hormone athletes,
  • provides metabolism processes,
  • well-absorbed l-glutamine,
  • well-dissolvable,
  • high bioavailability.


 20 g10 g
L-Glutamine 13,00 g 6500,00 mg



1 serving size ‒ 10 g (1,5 measure) mix with 250 ml of water by shaker. Depends of demand consume 1–2 os servings daily.

On workout days: 1 serving 30 minutes before workout, second immediately after workout.

On days off:1 serving in the morning immediately after wake up and second between the meals.


It is not recommended for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, or people allergic to any of the ingredients. Supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Healthy lifestyle and varied diet are fundamental for health. It is not recommended to exceed a serving size per day.


Storage in cool and dry place. Keep out reach of children.

Expiry date: minimum 6 months!
(mostly year or longer!)

Tech specs:
Cherry - Black Currant
Orange - Grapefruit
For immunity
For fatigue
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
Users reviews

subscribing to the newsletter!

This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.